Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I must be crazy

I am going back to school! As excited as I am about it, I also think that I have lost my mind. I have not taken an art class since I graduated from KU in 2001. I have a friend in the program and she assures me that this will be a good step for me. I know I need to work on technique and I need instruction!

I imagine myself being that kid in class that is drawing stick figures and think they are a masterpiece while I am surrounded by Picasso's. I actually have had a dream about it. I haven't had the showing up to school naked dream yet, so I guess thats something huh?

So January brings the start of me going to Fontbonnne to get my second Masters, my last month of coaching basketball for the high school, and the beginning of a new year. 2010 is going to come in with a bang!

0 comments:

Post a Comment