I have been bad, no posting, no updates for two whole months! Things have been crazy, but life has been good. Crazy the different directions that life leads you. Here are a few new things that have been going on in no particular order that have hindered me from posting.
- I took a cake class, loved it and have been experimenting ever since with new styles and techniques. Have had a lot of orders and I LOVE it! Pictures to come.
- I am working a part time job four days a week that is going to help me get out of debt within one year (pray I can make it!). I hate to do it and take away from time that could be used making art, but I have been given a great opportunity, so I am going to take it and run.
- I have planted a garden and I am doing research this summer as to how much money has been saved by growing my own fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Nick and I have been developing menu ideas for our new restaurant "Italian Soul." Experimental recipes to come!
- I have been working on a series of prints (along with coasters) to put on Etsy. I have a newly found minor addiction to Etsy, so why not be a part of it.
- I am researching Giclee prints so I can start selling prints and not just originals.
- I am taking a photography and painting graduate class this summer.
Crazy where life takes you, right now, I can honestly say I am just along for the ride! Updates and new art to post soon!