Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well Well Well

I have been bad, no posting, no updates for two whole months! Things have been crazy, but life has been good. Crazy the different directions that life leads you. Here are a few new things that have been going on in no particular order that have hindered me from posting.
  • I took a cake class, loved it and have been experimenting ever since with new styles and techniques. Have had a lot of orders and I LOVE it! Pictures to come.
  • I am working a part time job four days a week that is going to help me get out of debt within one year (pray I can make it!). I hate to do it and take away from time that could be used making art, but I have been given a great opportunity, so I am going to take it and run.
  • I have planted a garden and I am doing research this summer as to how much money has been saved by growing my own fruits, vegetables and herbs.
  • Nick and I have been developing menu ideas for our new restaurant "Italian Soul." Experimental recipes to come!
  • I have been working on a series of prints (along with coasters) to put on Etsy. I have a newly found minor addiction to Etsy, so why not be a part of it.
  • I am researching Giclee prints so I can start selling prints and not just originals.
  • I am taking a photography and painting graduate class this summer.

Crazy where life takes you, right now, I can honestly say I am just along for the ride! Updates and new art to post soon!

2 comments:

Little T on May 2, 2010 at 12:46 PM said...

Love to hear it all. I was wondering what happened to you. Congrats, girl!

Mindy Williams said...

You are a very busy girl! I am glad to hear everything is going great!!

Post a Comment