Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Featured Cook

So I have decided to be nice and occassionally share the works of the love of my life on here as well. So let me introduce you to Nick. He is my best friend turned boyfriend and I can't say enough about him. We enjoy the same things, but we take different avenues in doing those things. For example, cooking. Through trial and error, we have found that when cooking together, one person needs to be the lead.

We have two totally different cooking styles. He measures, I don't. He uses a timer and the correct oven temperatures, I don't. It is quite comical to those who have had the chance to watch us work our magic in the kitchen. Mini arguments, but generally a good outcome.

Nick also is a great photographer. He has an eye for composition that makes me a little jealous! We have a darkroom in the basement that is an ongoing process, but I am hoping that when it is completed, he can get back into doing what he loves and is so talented at!

2 comments:

Ty, Joanne, Elise and Hannah on October 3, 2009 at 7:12 PM said...

will this thing let me comment yet???

Ty, Joanne, Elise and Hannah on October 3, 2009 at 7:15 PM said...

Yay!!! It worked finally- I love Nick and I love you! I check your blog everyday, but can rarely get a comment to go through- but I always have a lot to say... of course I can't think of it now, so I will say you are talented, amazing, beautiful and smart and I am so happy you found someone to share your love with... xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment