Monday, January 11, 2010

Coasters










Every year, I make my Christmas gifts. In October, I decide what I am going to make, and every year, I wait until the last minute to finish and then curse at myself from Dec. 1 to the end of the year. This year, the only difference is that I involved Nick. He cut the wood, and put on the clear glaze. Each person that we gave them to, they had their names on the front. Each coaster has original artwork done in watercolor and ink. They are super fun to do (or were super fun in the beginning). Hahaha. Regardless, if you need a gift for the person that has everything, these would be great for you!















































2 comments:

Little T on January 11, 2010 at 12:47 PM said...

Yay, your comments are fixed! These are fantastic. Mine must have gotten lost in the mail:-)

Ty, Joanne, Elise and Hannah on January 19, 2010 at 10:40 PM said...

they are beautiful and I can comment- praise Jesus! :) You are talented and I love you.

Post a Comment