Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby Shower Invitations

I have the awesome opportunity to help plan a good friend of mines baby shower. You all know how I love planning events. Julie has beautifully designed her baby room, so you know I had to design some awesome invitations! The biggest challenge I had is that Julie does not like "baby stuff." Sooo.... this is what I did.

I used scrapbooking paper and cut and pasted each piece and then reconstructed them together. For the eyes, I used felt, and for the eyeballs, I used a gold puffy paint. I then attached each of them to the white back, which held the information about the shower. Each one is a little different. I am so happy that Julie liked them. When I was at her house on Friday, she already had three of them framed and hung up in her baby's room! The best compliment of all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment